If you do music marketing, at some point, you will definitely need several tools as your marketing assets. Most of you who read this are probably familiar with such tools as ClickFunnels, Leadpages, Kajabi, Instapage, and Unbounce. Music marketers widely use these tools, and each of them has specific functions.
Now, imagine a tool that offers all functions the tools you currently use do, but all come in just one pro tool. Sounds awesome, right? Well, there is no need to just imagine it, as such a tool already exists, and it is called GrooveFunnels. It has every music marketing tool you need to promote music, build fan lists, organize merch, and sell stuff. It helps you:
- Build professional-looking landing pages
- Collect emails from fans by using templates
- Generate complete sales funnels with upsells, downsells, and bumps quickly
- Create entire websites that are hosted without extra hosting fees
- Have a built-in shopping cart
- Sell digital products
And helps you in many more ways to market your music.
So, the tool includes all the functions you will need, and in addition to that, it will cost you nothing as it is completely free. While otherwise, when using other tools available in the market, you would spend:
- $11.95 per month for web hosting, more if you host more than one website
- $29 per month for email services, again more as the subscriber base grows
- $25 per month for landing page builders
- Around $97 for Clickfunnels
- $79 per month for Unbounce as a starter
- $49 per month for Shopping carts if you have the luck
With GrooveFunnels, you will avoid spending the amounts of money mentioned above and can allocate them for other needs. Meanwhile, the tool will provide you with all the necessary functions for your music marketing to succeed.